What is motivating your disaster recovery plan?
Many businesses now face federal and governing agency mandates to maintain complete back up records of all their electronic business transactions. Industry-specific regulations to impose confidentiality, industry portability, and preservation of financial records force many organizations to implement processes to support data backup and recovery objectives.
File to Backup can assist companies within the medical, accounting and legal professions to comply with these new standards to avoid the penalties now being levied against violators of HIPAA.
File to Backup provides organization meeting these requirements the assurance that their vital business information is securely saved, yet easily accessible via an Internet connection, whenever and wherever it is required.
FileToBackup assists your company in meeting your mandated compliance by providing:
- Encrypted storage, prevents tampering, alterations or unauthorized access
- Access is date and time stamped by each user
- Accessibility through any Internet connection
- Secure data transfer and storage using 256-bit AES encryption
- Your files are stored in multiple data centres with
24 hour surveillance.
- Completely secure, using 256-bit military grade encryption